- Agile software development values and principles
- Why empiricism is best suited for complex work
- The Scrum framework
- Scrum roles, events, and artifacts
- Product Backlog refinement
- Lean approaches to software requirements
Who Should Attend
Product Owners, Scrum Masters, developers, testers, architects, business analysts, team leaders, and managers who want to improve the way their software is delivered should attend. Both technical and non-technical people will benefit from these discussions.
8hs horas aula.